Guide to Our Gifts Cards
A Complete Guide to our Candies Gifts Cards
- HOORAY! Your gift card will NOT expire!
- You will be sent a unique code via email upon purchasing the gift card. Be sure to check that you have entered the correct email.
- If you wish to buy a gift card for someone else, you will have to forward the gift card email to that person upon purchase. While you can input that person's contacts and email directly to save you the hustle of forwarding emails, but we do recommend this method in case we need to contact the point of purchase regarding billing matters.
- Input the unique gift code you received upon checkout to redeem. The code is NOT case sensitive.
- Gift card can be used on more than one order as long as it holds a balance.
- When you redeem a gift card, checkout will display one of the following options -
If the balance of the gift card is greater than or equal to your order total, you can simply checkout by clicking Complete Order. But if the gift card balance is less than your order total, you will be presented with a second payment method to complete checkout.
- You can use more than one gift card towards a purchase.
- Due to technical constraints, you cannot check your own gift card balance. However, you may drop us an email at email@example.com, we will be happy to check the balance for you.
- Your gift card applies to the final order total, and that includes shipping. However, this does not cover the custom taxes and other fees that may incur once it's been shipped.
- You may not apply discount codes when you purchase gift cards from us, but you may use gift cards in conjunction with a discount code when you purchase products from us.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org